• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG

That's sounds about right. Not a sewing type though. My thighs are another issue. But my bust measures as a 26 lol. I was a tight 36 at referral. So have lost 2-3 sizes but would have hopes for more I guess with 6 done gone. Looks like its one size every two stone for me. But that outs me at a size 16 if I got to a healthy bmi

Well done, I can feel the happiness coming from your post. Are you back on the ground yet. It's times like this that makes it seem real.

That is amazing. Well done :)

Wow that's brilliant!!! Well done sexy lady! Xxx

Well done, I can't even begin to imagine how great you must have felt walking out of the shop with your size 12's :553:
Em xxxxxx

Wow hun, you must be chuffed to bits! Well done you x

Wow Kate well done

Oops didn't finish my message! As I was saying, well done! I'm so jealous, I seem to have stopped at size 18 and nothing I do will shift it! My weight is still going down at a snails pace so hopefully something will show on the tape measure eventually!! You should show us some updated pics, you must look really different now! X x x

Back