• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohooo

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hello you lovely lovely people xxx
I just wanted to share a flipping fantastic thing with you all.
I went to spend the day with mum and dad yesterday and I was telling my mum that I need to get some new jeans, the ones that I had on were an 18 and too big now, my belt had to be on the tightest notch to keep them anywhere near up. Mum asked what size I would be and I said a 14, though I thought that was being a bit optimistic. She went into her room and came out and said "try these on" and handed me some jeans. My mum is 59 but doesnt look it and has some nice dress sense and so these jeans were lovely, plain but lovely. I looked at the label and said "mum, these are a 12, they wont fit me", she hadnt realised that they were a 12 but said to try them anyway. And you know what...they fit!!! Oh my goodness me they fit!!! and they look nice on my legs and they feel good and my gosh am I happy about it. I never EVER dreamed that nine months post op...actually no, scrap that...I never ever dreamed that I would EVER fit into a size 12 jeans!!!
Mum gave them to me because she said they looked so much nicer on me than on her.
I just feel so damn good about it and am wearing them today actually and they are very comfortable and I think they look rather nice.
Oh how I love my surgery and what it has done for me...nine months down, two and a half stones from goal and already in a size 12 jeans...wooohoooooo hehehehe
Steph xx

steph12jeans-1.jpg

Thats FANBLOOMINTASTIC!!! I love it when things like that happen.....well done and keep it up your doing fab xx

Awesome ! And your bum looks fabulous !!

Hehe thanks guys xx
Rose...its still a big bum and rather flat but its finally looking less like a big lump of dimply lard like it used to lol
Steph xx

Hehe thank you Neen xx
I still dont feel titchy...stupid fat 'head' of mine, I still hold the jeans up and think "no way"...but Im getting there hehe
Steph xx

look at your tiny peachy.... that is bloody FAB well done you!! x

Well WOW !!!!!!!!!!

and not being weird or anything....but you do have a FAB bum!

I'm really happy for you.....and thanks so much for sharing your happiness.

Well done you! You must be over the moon!

Well done Steph :) Great feeling isn't it?

Well done and I agree that is a sexy ass Steph, i would love some shape to mine - I have to wear boy jeans, girl jeans just hang of my bum :D

Whit woooooooooooo, look at you Mrs! I mean this in a very non-lesbicon way but your booty looks fab! Well done X

that is just fab. I too pick up clothes and go NO WAY will those fit me. We just need to train our heads to catch up with our bodies.

Back