• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohooo

Fantastic Steph... great pics and you are commendable... certainly inspired me!
Much love xxx

Ive said it before and Ill say it again...I love you guys...you give so much support that it touches my heart xx
Thank you xx
Steph xx

You look amazing!! Well done, I cant wait to see if I can ever fit into a 12 !!

God, cant imagine a 12, i'd fit into my daughters clothes!!

fantastic Steph. What an achievement.

That is amazing, thanks steph, you have just shown me that i can do it, those pics are inspirational! you look fantastic!:greenapple:

very happy for u sweetie, u give us all hope on ere, im now in a 18 from a 32, cant wait til im in a 12, ill be havin a bloody party lol xx

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Stephie, I bet you feel on top of the bloody world!!!!!

xxx

Thanks Claudia xx You will be here yourself soon enough at the rate youre going xx

Thanks Pookie xx I must admit, I do xx

Steph xx

it does give us that are waiting a boost to see the results it can have
but on the flip side it also shows us that are having problems getting funding what we are missing out on
but i am so pleased for you as you look amazing and i have enjoyed reading all your wonderful instpirational posts ......keep up the good work

phew, other people have already commented on it so I can say without feeling pervy.

Nice bum!

Can't wait til mine is that size.

Ha ha, I am such a Sims addict that when I first saw the words Woohoo and saw your name Steph I thought it must be sexual (woohoo in Sims world is having sex!). Am I sad or what? Congratulations in getting into size 12 jeans - they look great on you!

Wow Steph, you look great.....like you've never had a weight problem at all! xx

Haha Stella...Im a Sims fan too so I understand where youre coming from lol Thank you xx

Thank you Scoobs xx

Steph xx

Back