• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omggg!

tracyt84

so ive finally recieved my 1st 2 hour appointment from kings college for the 7th december!eeekkkk..it says im under the care of dr patel and its to meet the surgical care team,what does this mean?im soo nervous xxx

good luck on your journey

Congratulations on getting your first appointment, I can't advise on what will happed as you're under a different hospital to me.

Here's hoping your journey is smooth and uncomplicated!!

Tatiana

Good luck hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hiya
good luck, Im under Mr Patel at Kings college am due to have the gastric bypass surgery february 2012, cant wait... must admit tho i do feel a little scared! hope everything goes well for you xx hes such a nice man and very softly spoken x

so ive finally recieved my 1st 2 hour appointment from kings college for the 7th december!eeekkkk..it says im under the care of dr patel and its to meet the surgical care team,what does this mean?im soo nervous xxx

I've no idea what it means as i haven't got that far yet...but just wanted to wish you all the best..

Andy :D

Back