• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On surgery waiting list...

Claire.R

I received my letter from St Georges yesteray. After my consultations with both the Surgery team and Dietician. Ive been put on the "list" it says 18 weeks.. hope so.

Feel so much happier today things are finally coming together :D

Still have no clue on how to put photos and weight trackers on here... blooming irritating im not clever on the PC :eek:

Your all doing so well everyone! Love reading all your comments on here :)

Great news Claire. Can't help with the photo thing but I going to get my daughter to put mine on. She is computer savvie and I will post instructions when done for you.

Linski xx

Yay, very exciting! I only had to wait 10 weeks from by pre-op assessment for my actual op so fingers crossed you won't have to wait the full 18 weeks...but at least Xmas will be done & dusted.

For adding a picture (avatar) under your name in the left hand column that contains all your details, go to USER CP>EDIT AVATAR>click on Option2 (upload image from your computer), then you double click on a picture of yourself you want to use.

Also under USER CP>EDIT YOUR DETAILS, you can put in info about yourself that will show up in the side bar.

As for the tickers, go to:

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Choose which ticker ruler baackground you want, click next, choose which ticker slider you want, click next, choose a 4 digit password/pin that you will remember (needed to alter your ticker as your weight changes), click Public data under privacy, click weight change under Track, choose pounds under weight units & fill in the details of your start weight, current weight, date etc. I ignored the waist measurement but filled in the BMI bit, but that is up to you. Finally click next, then copy the URL code in the bbCODE box, go to Quick links>edit signature & paste the copied bbCODE into the grey box & press save signature. xxx

Back