• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On TOP of the WORLD again

Cleggy

Just needed to SHOUT OUT again. After what seems like ages from my last marker to this next 1/2 way point I have finally made it. 6 Stone 7 Pounds lost. Bring on my next marker 7 Stone lost!

Thanks all for the support.

whooo cleggy thats fantastic, no wonder you feel on top of the world!! keep up the good work, that 7 stone is just around the corner

whooo cleggy thats fantastic, no wonder you feel on top of the world!! keep up the good work, that 7 stone is just around the corner
Eh Hun. Thanks. This site is ACE and I get such a buzz when I reach the next marker. Keep up the goodwork - you are doing pretty damd good yourself if you don't mind me saying....

Thanks cleggy i do not mind you saying lol its still taking some time to get my head around it, its only been 4 months!!! i remember diets lasting a year before i saw a decent change in me

well done cleggy ! xxx

:happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WELL DONE CLEGGY - fantastic achievement you certainly are a great loser:bliss::bliss::bliss:

:talk017:

Just needed to SHOUT OUT again. After what seems like ages from my last marker to this next 1/2 way point I have finally made it. 6 Stone 7 Pounds lost. Bring on my next marker 7 Stone lost!

Thanks all for the support.

Fabulous stuff, Cleggy! :hug99:

Well done, thats an amazing loss!!!
I cant wait till i get to that :D

.x.

WOW Cleggy, that is FANTASTIC!!!!

:happy096::happy096::happy096:
:clap::clap::clap:
:bliss::bliss::bliss:
:happy036::happy036::happy036:
:scale:
:wow:

You are doing so well, we'll see you soon smashing your next goal. You are a star!!!

Hugs,
Nic:D:D:D

Back