• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One born every minute

Would love to watch it but just cant do it to myself...want a baby so bad I get jealous at even seeing a pregnant woman now. Still - only 13 days until my ivf tests begin, fingers crossed x x

Best of luck! I have another 6 months to wait and get to bmi 30. I'm 34.8 now so should do it! Fingers crossed for you :) xx

Urgh I hate that programme, but I've never had a maternal bone in my body :D

Lol. You're lucky! Wanting a baby and trying for 10 years is really quite horrible! Seeing all your friends and colleagues fall pregnant at the drop of the hat and posting baby scans on Facebook is soul destroying! :(

What annoys me are some of the dads! A guy on there last night asking his mother in law if she brought him KFC while his mrs was in full blown labour! My hubby said he wanted to punch him lol

I guess I was one of those that just *fell* pregnant after asking to be sterilised since I was 18 years old, of course now I'd not be without my son :)

i havnt watched the new series yet! Before having the band it was one of my biggest reasons for having surgery to hopefully be able to conceive. Now im happy we have to wait at least 12 months but it will happen when it happens and im ok with that now! x x x

I was told I would not be able to concieve. Went through 12 years of fertility treatment and thankful to say i did fall pregnant. Best time of my life and still is...... Keep trying and never give up, you will get there xx

Wishing you all the best of luck and don't give up- the medical world has advanced so much that I really believe and hope that You get your babies!!

Back