• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one more sleep!!!

amg

well thats it wait over! one more sleep and i get my bypass! Need to be there for 3pm for op at 5pm. This time tom ill be in the car on way to Hull. The last 2 weeks have been the longest and hardest ever i never want to see clear soup or jelly again lol!

Very nervous now cant settle and wondering if this is the right thing to do. omg omg omg! so real now!

Hi amg

Good luck for tomorrow, you are in good hands. Mr Jain did my By-pass on 21st September this year, and so far so good. everything has gone as expected. I am now well on the way to losing three stone since my op.

Stavros:):):)

Good luck, sweetie ... this doubt is entirely normal but I don't know anyone who has regretted it, certainly not me ... xxx :):):)

Woohoo good luck amg, hope u get all I wish for :) xxx

from me phone :D

Best of luck!! I had my bypass 9 days ago. Already im thinking its the best think i have ever done!! xx

Good Luck for tomorrow! Its the best thing I ever did :)

best wishes for tomorrow honey, let us all know how your getting on. big hugs x

Good Luck for tomorrow ;) x x

All the best hunni , let us know how it goes xx

good luck, wishing you all the best x

AMG should be done & dusted now, girls ... this post is 2 days old so we should be hearing from her soon xxx :)
oops read this after posting! well still hope it went well even if it is belated x

Good luck... Tomorrow is the start of your new life. xx

well thats it wait over! one more sleep and i get my bypass! Need to be there for 3pm for op at 5pm. This time tom ill be in the car on way to Hull. The last 2 weeks have been the longest and hardest ever i never want to see clear soup or jelly again lol!

Very nervous now cant settle and wondering if this is the right thing to do. omg omg omg! so real now!

:)Hope all is well:)xxx

Back