• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day one of pre- op

Butterfly38

Hi all, today is my first day of pre-op diet, my surgeon mr dexter has asked me to do 7 s
Days but doing 10 just to be sure. I'm feeling a little nervous and overwhelmed today as now it's finally happening I know it's real!! Have waited so long, well here goes :

Bfast 1 weetabix skimmed milk and a sweetener and 3 coffees

2pm 4 cracker bread LF cottage cheese, water and a banana
Planned for tea is ;

5pm 1 chicken breast 6sprouts 3 spoons of mushy peas water

Have a mullet light yoghurt fr some time this evening if I'm hungry, will also drink water too.

Feeling positive abt doing it but I am hungry at the moment.

Thanks samsara, I'm trying to be as positive as I can, having little moments of doubt but I know I can do this!

Keep going it will be so worth it in the end , keep posting how you are getting on over the next 10days. I am pre op and it really helps me and l am sure others to see how you are getting on.x

Thankyou h12 I will do, it really helps speaking to people on here. Sooo moments of doubt or feeling down or unsure is instantly solved with the amazing people in here, thankyou x

Well...... I did it!!!! Go meeeee haha day 2 of my pre op nd I'm feeling poorly today..... Sore throat swollen glands..... But I'm in the zone!!! Just had my one weetabix and a coffee, going to try keep myself busy today. Woke up at 4am feeling hungry..... My stomach was talking to me but made me feel good that inwas back in control!!!

Day two

Bf: 1 weetabix sk milk
2coffees
snack : 1 muller light

Lunch: 4 crackerbread Cottage cheese
1 apple

Dinner: 1 chicken fillet dry fried wih mushrooms and a bowl of salad
Snack small handful of grapes
3 litres of water

im starting my op next week so its good to see how everyone is managing with it. wow ur allowed cottage cheese and 4 crisp bread, we just get 2 manky ryvita and a scrape of butter.

Back