• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One More Sleep

Deets

One more sleep and then i fly off to Czech in the morning! Im having my sleeve on Tuesday but i dont think ill be on here much from now until Friday, which is when i fly back home :D

Just wanted to say a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thanks to all those who have made me giggle along this journey, supported me and answered all my questions! If it wasnt for you, i wouldnt be feeling so ready for this!:heartpump:

Big fat hugs :grouphugg:

:sign0168: x

Wishing you all the best on your up and coming wls. Have a safe journey and we will see you on the other side. xx

Wishing you a safe journey and all the best for the op xx

All the best for the op and the journey. xxx

Mr C will look after you the way he did me so you've got no worries what so ever and I bet you'll be on the site mon evening, we'll let you take tues and weds off and then you'll be back on again.

Can't wait to have you on the losers bench too.

Big fat hugs to you too, have a safe journey and we will welcome you back to the losers bench with open arms. xxx

Deets have a safe trip and let me wish you all the best for your upcoming surgery :D Its been like starting a new life for me and I hope it brings you the same joy :D XX

:)Can't wait to hear all about it-GOOD LUCK:)

Have a safe trip, and all the best for the surgery! xx

Good luck hunny have a safe journey! See you when your on the other side (loosing side) xxxx

Thinking of you already my sweet :) xxxx

Good luck hunni! I'll be thinking of you! See you soon xx

Kazzers just been taken up and im last in! just sat in the hospital room watching misifts (great viewing so far!) and waiting..... god its the worst part lol

xx

Back