• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one step closer

hi i am also from bolton i had my pct funded gastric bypass in march at leeds nuffield under prof mcmahon. i am 4 stones 2 lb down to date.
any questions feel free to ask
alison

hi i am also from bolton i had my pct funded gastric bypass in march at leeds nuffield under prof mcmahon. i am 4 stones 2 lb down to date.
any questions feel free to ask
alison

Hi there I will also be having Prof McMahon on 19th August. I go for my pre op on Friday 15th Aug - hope they don't find anything wrong as I go in on Mon 18th. Not sure what to expect :cry: just want it here and to be over. I don't feel worried, I feel in good hands. For me the only worry I have is will I come round after the anesthaetic :cry: that is preying heavy on my mind. Would the Prof think me silly if I told him that was my worry :wave_cry: :(

Hi Snoopy. Well done on getting your date, it is an exciting but scary milestone. I think you should definately confess your worries, it is not silly and is something that has probably concerned the majority of us on this forum to some extent. Keep posting, and any other questions you have just shout, there will always be someone lurking here ready to answer with a positive and honest response. Good luck x

Hi Snoopy

I'm having my surgery on Tuesday, I go in tomorrow and I have no worries whatsoever.....except that I won't wake up again. This really really scares me but I try to keep positive and think I only had my appendix out a couple of years ago at only a little lighter than I am now and I was fine then! In fact, didn't even worry about that one bit.

We'll be fine :)

Back