• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One Year On!!

archiesmum

It's a year since my op. Wow how did that happen? I have lost 4st 3lbs - slow - but boy am I pleased. Even though I still have problems with being sick (but I do know why - not chewing, eating too fast etc) this WLS is the best thing ever. Would do it again in a heartbeat.:D

You're doing awesome! And that's good progress for a bander. We don't get that big drop in weight from the start that bypassers do so it does feel slow in comparison x It's fantastic that you are positive about it too and the rest will be gone and stay gone! That's the good part..plus I guess losing it slower we maybe don't suffer from too much loose skin and have time to really change our eating habits and become a lot more self disciplined ..hopefully learning better habits so we never go back to where we began. Well done x

thats good well done, its nice to here about sucessfull banders, keep up the good work x

Well done so pleased that you have achieved what you wanted and thanks for taking the time to come and tell us all.:)

Great news that you are so happy and well done on your weightloss. :D

Cuppa xx

Back