• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

one year!

zarafa

A couple of days ago (5th March), I hit my 1 year surgiversary. It's crazy how much time has flown, but one year later I'm so glad I had my surgery, it's changed my life in so many ways. There are hurdles on the way that perhaps we don't expect but overall, healthier and more confident and that's all that matters.

In terms of weight loss, I've lost a total of 122lb, and would really really like to lose another 2 stones. Weight loss is getting hard at this stage, as it seems I'm losing and gaining the same 4lbs, but I have resorted to measuring instead, and I'm losing cms, so for now, that will have to do
smile.gif

All the best for everyone, whichever stage you're at
smile.gif

http://wlsinfo.org.uk/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1107314

Thats a fantastic weight loss, well done. Happy Surgiversary!!! X

Well done on the loss xxx

Well done!!! Xxx

Congratulations, it will be my 1st year anniversary in 2 weeks, ive lost 9stone 4 lb and its the best thing i ever did, well done to you!!!!!

Thank you all - can't believe it! Soon it'll be you guys, if you're pre-op, you'll be there in no time!I know it seems like only yesterday I was being referred :)

Congratulations, it will be my 1st year anniversary in 2 weeks, ive lost 9stone 4 lb and its the best thing i ever did, well done to you!!!!!
Congrats for doing so well! Well done :)

Well dun hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back