• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only 1 week to go ... but

Gnomes

I'm so bored of this diet!!
All I want is a choc muffin, chinese, a nice juicy burger, anything!!!

I only have 1 week to go, can I do it?

I'm doing the 1000 kcal, and I've tried to vary my foods whilst sticking to the diet, but, it's so boring!

Youve come this far don't give up now 1 more week wont kill you how bad do you want your op that should get you back on the straight and narrow. xx good luck xx

DON'T GIVE IN!!! you can do it!!! think about skinny you after op and all the nice clothes you can buy, stay as busy as you can anything to avoid thinking about food I know its hard but its so worth it Good Luck xx

Depends what you want more,fatty food or a whole new life!

just wanted to say that i agree with everything that has already been said darlin. you have done really well so far, i found a big mug of bovril filled me up and tasted meaty and stopped me yearning for the 'forbidden' foods. keep goin darlin - you can do it xx

The sugar free jellys as my "binge" food has been what's kept me going. But I also found getting creative with your food and enjoying making it as well as eating it helps. I know we can't have much but do the best with what you can :)

I only have 1 week to go, can I do it?

I've got 2 weeks to go as my op is 7 days after you, Gnomes (17th April) also at the Whittington.

I am lusting after cheese + crackers -- crunchy, crunchy stuff, but I am resisting !!!

I was doing the food based diet initially (at the start of the 4 week pre op diet) but I have switched to Slimfast shakes (for me I decided it would be easier to stay away from real food) -- however this is probably driving my desire to crave something to CRUNCH, crunch, crunch !!!! It will just have to wait !!!

Best wishes with your last 7 days on pre-op, Gnomes and with your re-arranged surgery date next week. :D :D :D

I've got 2 weeks to go as my op is 7 days after you, Gnomes (17th April) also at the Whittington.

I am lusting after cheese + crackers -- crunchy, crunchy stuff, but I am resisting !!!

I was doing the food based diet initially (at the start of the 4 week pre op diet) but I have switched to Slimfast shakes (for me I decided it would be easier to stay away from real food) -- however this is probably driving my desire to crave something to CRUNCH, crunch, crunch !!!! It will just have to wait !!!

Best wishes with your last 7 days on pre-op, Gnomes and with your re-arranged surgery date next week. :D :D :D

Can you have sugar snap peas? They're really good for you and they crunch! They are my new alternative to crisps.

Can you have sugar snap peas? They're really good for you and they crunch! They are my new alternative to crisps.

They're not on the list of what is allowable on the Slimfast diet, so I doubt it.

We ARE allowed to switch 1 x bottle of Slimfast a day for 1 x Bar ... but that's about it.

I don't have a bar every day, but do when I am getting desperate for a bite !!!

However the Slimfast bars are pretty small and only provide about 3 or 4 small chomps - ho hum :rolleyes:

aww that's a shame. I'm not on that one i'm allowed white meat/fish and green veg

i lived on 5 slimfasts a day for 4 weeks on my pre opp diet and after the first 5 days i was fine i looked forward to the evenings when i had a oxo cube lol how sad was that the pre opp diets are really hard but after the opp its all worth it im 8 weeks post opp now and ive lost almost 5 stone its been hard some days as i dont really fancy eatting at all but it gets better just stick to it hun and thinnk skinny!!!!!!!

Back