• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Onwards and upwards

Has this happened to anyone plz- stuck to lrd for 5 days lost 4lb and this morning I've put 1lb on, so stressed as surgery is Wednesday and I've broke out in cold sores

Are you weighing every day? I have put on 2lb after a bowel movement before now when I weighed twice the same day! I would take a deep breath and try not to worry. Is this the LRD before surgery? In that case this is about shrinking your liver not weight loss. If you are following all the rules it will be OK. Good luck :)

Are you weighing every day? I have put on 2lb after a bowel movement before now when I weighed twice the same day! I would take a deep breath and try not to worry. Is this the LRD before surgery? In that case this is about shrinking your liver not weight loss. If you are following all the rules it will be OK. Good luck :)
Yes 7 days pre op lrd, surgery is this Wednesday. I'm only eating what I'm allowed no cheating whatsoever but some days I'm struggling to eat all the portions

Yeah I really think that a tiny gain is nothing to worry about then :)

Hi, don't worry about it. I haved the same thing happen to me on the milk diet. Probably find tomorrow you have lost more than you expect too.

I wouldn't have thought a cold sore would stop a surgery but I imagine a cold might.
A cold may hit your chest at anytime and coupled with obesity and an anesthetic this could make your planned surgery unnecessarily risky.

I really hope it disappears as quickly as it came and your surgery goes ahead as it's so upsetting to have any surgery postponed especially when your desperate to be on the losers bench.

Wishing you all the luck in the world xx

Hope you are getting on ok hunny?xxx

Back