• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oooh dropped another 2 inches from me waist :D

Andy1968

I bought a pair of Jeans today and they were a size 50 inch...Can't remember the last time i had a pair this size :)
Put it this way,I have a pair of Trousers that i wore for my Mums funeral albeit 8 years ago,and they are a 66 inch waist! ( These will be the pair where i can put both my legs in one leg-eventually!)

8stone 2lb loss :D

Attachments

• bath half top.jpg
    bath half top.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 127
  • side full bath.jpg
    side full bath.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 112
Isn't it amazing? Would you ever have imagined you would come this far? These are the moments that make all those little steps feel like the massive accomplishment they really are!

Congratulations to you!

Cheers,

Congrats to you! I find it hard to get my head around being in smaller sizes, and most of the time, Im still in clothes 3-4 sizes too big and then am surprised when something smaller fits LOL

Well done to you :)

Well done

Congrats Andy !! :)

Congrat's Andy, you are doing fantastically :D x

Well done its amazing isn't it how much these non scale victories boost you. The scales are great don't get me wrong but the next clothes size down somehow means as much of not more than the scales at times. In the last 18mths I've gone from a size 20/22 to a size 10 lost 8st with at the most another stone to go even 1/2 a stone will take me to a healthy weight & bmi. So well done you keep up the good work & enjoy those nsv's

Back