• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oooo ive a question.... prefable for sunderland paitents..

cherry

So im just sat here and thinking, you know when Mr Blaupuri went through all my medical history would he have hinted there and then at any problems he would see, in any tests needed before surgery, all he said to me was 'ive done very well, and its gone good to plan', ive seen some people m,ention that the surgeons have said there and then ooo actually we'll do this and this etc x

I don't know if this is relevant to your question or not, but after taking my familial history he hinted at a potential problem and said until i had my gastroscopy that they wouldn't know for sure whether or not i could have the op, so i would imagine that if he said everything is looking good that you should be fine x x

thanks sweetpea, looking good then hey x

HI Kelly
no, nothing at all was said about potential tests for me until the second visit when I'd lost the weight and expected to be put on the waiting list. :(

The only thing Mr Small mentioned was the need for a gastroscopy, as I had some oesophageal reflux. When I actually went for the gastroscopy, Mr Schroeder told me that they had started doing them for everyone who was going to have a bypass as it would be the last chance anyone would have to have a look at the inside of the patient's stomach to check for problems.

morning gill, what about if your having a sleeve?... hopefully! x

I think they will still be able to see into your stomach if they make it into a sleeve, so you probably won't need one.

yaaaaaaaaay gill xx

Who is Mr Schroeder ? is he the man who does the camera down or is he a surgeon ? iv never heard of him lol , but i keep seeing his name on here xx

Who is Mr Schroeder ? is he the man who does the camera down or is he a surgeon ? iv never heard of him lol , but i keep seeing his name on here xx

Mr Schroeder is a bariatric surgeon at SRH.

He is also so ridiculously good looking that my knees go weak at the thought of him! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Vey tall (well above 6 feet) lean but muscly (he OBVIOUSLY works out, HUGE shoulders), wavy, collar length golden blond hair.....bright blue eyes..........

a very cute Austrian accent...and the last time I saw him, a very VERY pert bum in YSL jeans and a torn white t-shirt.....(he was going to the match)

ooooops scuse me I'm dribbling!!!!! :p:p:p:D

To think, that man has seen my insides!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:;)

omfg im gonna beeee tanned makeuped hair done to the nines for him!!! haha x

I laughed so loudly at this!
Yes, I agree with everything you said, Charis :)

Alas, I'm old enough to be his Mum :rolleyes:, and I was drooling with a endoscopy tube stuck down my throat during the time we spent together.:eek:

:drool: Oh no i hope i don't see him , he sound yum lol i will go very red x

I have yet to meet a surgeon bar the seminar?? Have my 3rd appointment with Mr Small in Oct but it was the nurse i spoke with re family history?? xx

i tooo was smitten with balupuri im not sure if its because he has that soothing voice like graham form jermery kyle haha oooo gonna have to make sure i look 'hot' haha x

:D LOL i bet he would be chuffed to know he has his own personal fan club here ;) x

Hia liz, where have you been? I've missed you!

LOL I heard the one of the nurses say that when he heard he had a fan club on another forum, he blushed bright red! ..........so cute!!!!!!!

I laughed so loudly at this!
Yes, I agree with everything you said, Charis :)

Alas, I'm old enough to be his Mum :rolleyes:, and I was drooling with a endoscopy tube stuck down my throat during the time we spent together.:eek:

Hahahaha You've just made me laugh, I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!!!!!
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Sadly I suspect I may be old enough to be his mum as well, but you can't help admiring a thing of such great beauty!
Maybe we're just conoisseurs!

Back