• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OOOOH Covent garden leek and potato soup

yorkshirelass74

Not sure if anyone has tried it, but i am 11 days post bypass and am getting fed up of soups and yoghurts, thought i would try this flavour and it is delish, so if you havent already, bear this in mind (and no i am not on comission) its on special offer in Tescos too
x

hahha thanks for that :) x

The melon gazpacho is lovely chilled...

Going to buy some been looking for something diffrent soup wise to try.

Also, i have tried the Tesco finest Thai chicken that tastes just like the Thai green curry, i had to blend it a bit as it has massive chunks of chicken in but it is lush. Unfortunately its £1.95 but i am getting sick to death of soup, so to taste something different is great!

I've been having low fat homemade soups this week. I went on line and printed off some recipes.

I've had: leek and potato; roasted peppers and tomato; butternut squash, garlic and stilton cheese; brocolli and stilton.

They were all delicious and I couldn't pick out a most favourite. And they were anything from 108 cals to 200 cals per portion.

Back