• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op has been Cancelled

Big an Bouncy

You could still be 4st lighter by summer!Maz x

sugga

So sorry to here this love....this sort of thing is happening more and more.

I hope this wont spoil your new years eve.

Whats more unbelievable is that its so long away even though the time will soon pass...its not fair.

Its my daughters 16th birthday on the 17th March so i will remember your new date. xxx

blueeyes

What a bummer, always is when ops get cancelled. But .. everything happens for a reason. Your time will be here in a flash Sue. Chin up! xx

penguina

Awwe feeling for you, I can't imagine getting ready for an op and having it cancelled. After Jan drags, Feb will be over in a flash, and then your time will be here. hugs.xx

Bev

I'm so sorry about your disappointment Sue and I am expecting the same in January... I think it'll be a miracle if my op is done in January with the flu crisis etc etc... so I feel for you... at least you know it's going to be done. So you can think ahead... keep warm through the winter and look forward to the spring Angel.

Love and hugs. A very Happy New Year to you and yours xxx

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
I hope time flies quickly for you in getting to your new date.

Linski

Sorry to hear your op has been cancelled chick. Hang on in there March will be here before you know it. How upsetting for you though. Good luck and heres to no more hold ups!

Linski x

bobo

I hope the time goes really quickly , must be awful for you but your time will come xxx

midnight-star

Thank you everyone for your kindness, I am tying to remain positive but I cannot see how they can justify another 10 weeks wait.

I know there is a flu epidemic and it cannot be helped, but they have only cancelled all planned surgery up to the first week in Jan everyone else on the list after then is still ok for surgery, so I and anyone else cancelled go to the end of the list of people already allocated dates making it March before I can now have my surgery

Sue

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
Does seem so unfair that they put you back on the end of the list; surely they realise none of this is your fault; and in all fairness you should be at the front.

If I were you I would keep fighting to have your place brought forward!

If all else fails - don`t lose heart angel, when all the pretty daffodils and tulips are at their best, you will be able to be home to enjoy them.

Cyber massive ((((((((hugs)))))))) coming your way xxxxxxx

Love Kat xxx

Craftslinda

We were at W/M for an appointment yestaday and were told that the whole hospital had cancelled 3 weeks worth of non emergency ops accross all departments due to staff sickness and beds.