• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op Date change

Porpo

Have just spoken to Kath and they've moved me forwards :eek:

I'm being done on Friday now - the 9th!!!

At least it'll keep me focused on the pre op diet over the weekend!! Have lost 5lbs so far since Tuesday.

xx

Great news about op date :).

Well done on the weight loss also, keep up the good work :).

Yes sort of started yesterday lol.

I'm doing CD and each day I have added a shake and taken away a meal. Untill I'm on 3 shakes and high protein meal. Two weeks before my op I'll just stick to 3 or 4 shakes and plenty of water.

So today I'll have a shake for brekky and one for lunch and a meal in the evening. Tomorrow I'll be on 3 shakes and some tuna or chicken salad (green salad).

Reading your post has spurred me on. It made me think what if I get a phone call bring my op forward, I wouldn't be prepared :eek:.

Are you doing the milk diet?

Crickey Pinky that sounds complicated!!

I'm only going to have done the pre op diet for 10 days and that is kind of focusing my attention. I'm doing like a low fat/ low cal /low carb diet. Its not too bad but I think Im have too many carbs. I have lost another 2lbs this morning though.
xx

Crickey Pinky that sounds complicated!!

I'm only going to have done the pre op diet for 10 days and that is kind of focusing my attention. I'm doing like a low fat/ low cal /low carb diet. Its not too bad but I think Im have too many carbs. I have lost another 2lbs this morning though.
xx

No, its ok for me. I've been trying to lose the 7kg they asked to since April and have mucked about a bit. I was almost there till I went away last week. I'm hoping with the extra couple of weeks on CD will help shift the weight. I get weighed on the 20th at my pre-admission. So as long as I've hit the 7kg target and a bit more I'll be happy.

Great weight loss. The low carb, fat and cals seems to be really working for you. I think it would be to much temptation for me. I'm on steroids and they can hinder weight loss so I need something more restrictive diet.

Hi Porpo,
Thats great news getting your date for the 9th.Not long at all for you now!!
Well done on your pre-op diet so far 7lbs is a fab start!!
Wishing you all the best for Friday & a Very speedy recovery!!!

Great news, Porpo. It'll be here before you know it! Good luck with the pre-op diet. xx

Back