• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland pre op assessment - HELP

I know! Thanks. Have to go in Wed am for an assessment. Can't be long for you now!

GULP.. 5 days time for balloon. Excited but quite honestly i am bricking it. Whatever the situation unless I fail big style with weight loss I know that in at least six months time I will be firmly sat on the bypassers bench with you :D. x

GULP.. 5 days time for balloon. Excited but quite honestly i am bricking it. Whatever the situation unless I fail big style with weight loss I know that in at least six months time I will be firmly sat on the bypassers bench with you :D. x

Hi I am sure you will be fine!!! You happy about balloon before bypass? Don't know why this happens instead of straight to op! Keep positive xxxx

Hi I am sure you will be fine!!! You happy about balloon before bypass? Don't know why this happens instead of straight to op! Keep positive xxxx

My health is not fantastic and they are concerned that I won't be able to handle a general anaesthetic at my present weight :sigh:. So I need to get my BMI down to 50 first hence the balloon. I have done half the work myself so just a other 4 stone to lose hahaha. Mr Stuart will talk dates for bypass halfwayish through my 6 months with the balloon :fingerscrossed:

My health is not fantastic and they are concerned that I won't be able to handle a general anaesthetic at my present weight :sigh:. So I need to get my BMI down to 50 first hence the balloon. I have done half the work myself so just a other 4 stone to lose hahaha. Mr Stuart will talk dates for bypass halfwayish through my 6 months with the balloon :fingerscrossed:

I know you can do it! Keep focused on the prize xxx hope balloon does wonders for you x

Back