• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op Date OMG

pink butterfly

Well I can just about type this now as I am just about getting over the shock/excitement...I am having my Bypass Surgery on...24th December!!!:wow:

Its safe to say I am on cloud nine. Just gotta wait for pre-op diet to come through in the post now. Wish I could've had it so I could get prepared with what I need in.

Also Can anyone advise of what I need for when I get home post op. Just with it being Christmas I'd like to try get as prepared as possible & be stocked up on anything I need.

:)

Congratulations Hun things hav moved so quick 4 u the last few weeks how exciting xxx

Brilliant news!Chrimbo Eve OMG bet you are buzzin!So much to do so little time!Are you married/got kids to organise or can you just rush off on the day?Maz x

Wow brilliant, really pleased for you, it's scary and exciting at the same time ... well was for me.

I think the most important things for me post op was to check what was on the diet sheet and make sure that I had stuff in. I think every provider is different, so might be worth giving the dietician a call ... I didn't get my diet sheets until I went for pre op. Take care now and congratulations again

Thanks Ladies....I am most definately buzzin & high as a kite if its possible to be both at the same time lol!!

Maz, I am married but no kids, I'm lucky that I have chrsitmas off from work anyway & so does my lovely hubby so he is here to help me if I need him.

Whats more astounding is that I am going to be goin in for surgery with one of my best friends...we're both having same surgery on same day...astounded is not the word xxx

Reactions: Bev
Awww Ange.... I am so thrilled for you... what a Christmas present and you're new year resolution will definately be 'losing weight' for sure.

Thrilled to bits that you are able to get it sorted for the end of the year.

There's bound to be loads of help and support with your list coming through Angel and for now... I'm sending you a 'humungous' hug.

Love you Ange and so pleased xxx

I would say may sure you have lots of lovely sugar free squash in, flavours you wouldnt normally try, and i would also suggest and i used mine all the while and that was a microball travel pillow, they mould to your shape, i still use mine all the while they are lovely. Oh and by the way congratulations xx

Thanks Sugga for your support you've been a good friend & thanks Lovely Bev you always make me smile when I read your messages you remind me so much of my sister in law (she is a Bev too, u are just as lovely as she is)
Thanks for the tips cheeky bum they're goin on my shoppin list now xx

I think its one of those ones you can get them in all different shapes they're filled with tiny (I think polystirene balls) they sort of mould to your shape. I have one in shape of horseshoe which is great for around your neck when travellin xx

Its got tiny little balls in, and people use them in cars for long journies, they are really squishy and lovely, they used to sell them in petrol stations, i took mine in hospital and it covered my belly when i needed to cough and they were alot nicer than hospital pillows. I got mine for 10 pound but it was worth every penny and it was bright pink too !!!!!

Well I can just about type this now as I am just about getting over the shock/excitement...I am having my Bypass Surgery on...24th December!!!:wow:

Its safe to say I am on cloud nine. Just gotta wait for pre-op diet to come through in the post now. Wish I could've had it so I could get prepared with what I need in.

Also Can anyone advise of what I need for when I get home post op. Just with it being Christmas I'd like to try get as prepared as possible & be stocked up on anything I need.

:)

OMG what a fantastic christmas present. I am so pleased for you although really envious i a nice way.

all the very best sweetheart.

Linski xxx

Back