• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op Date OMG

we will be there together. mine is 21st dec
good luck hun
x june

i got lods of stuff in, but all i really needed was soup, yop drinks, ice cream and slimfast.
good luck, will be thinking of you. sue.

congrats_27.gif

Hi again Ange, seems like you are surrounded with Bev's precious...

All the very best of everything... something I have done in preparation for my op is cleared my 'space' in the freezer, there is a drawer set aside now and it's common knowledge with the family that my meals pre frozen soups etc are there, as is my shelf in the 'fridge... plus a little space in a kitchen cupboard which I'll be putting bits in for my head hunger phases...

I'm far from perfect in any way and crave chocolate big style.... plus I'm on a lot of strong medications inc., cancer meds, diabetic meds, insulin, pain control for my spine... I've had to keep a cupboard just for meds to, I have around thirty pills a day for this and that, so not sure how that will shape up as yet, some will be in liquid form...

It's really a case of trying to get my head organised and getting the family to work with it and so far so good. I'm hoping not to try things I shouldn't have... Jacqui, Dotty, has some good views on this and I'm going to try and behave, but there are going to be very hard times ahead and I'm waiting to give them a blast!

Loving hugs and all the very best of everything!

xxx

Thanks Ladies you's are all sooo lovely.

Bev I hope the New Year brings new health for you hun, for someone going through what you are I am amazed at just how positive & totally supportive you are (such an angel) you are such an inspiration of how a true lady behaves!!!
Sue thanks for the tips hun

hope everyone has a fantastic day xxx

Awww Ange, I'm not a true lady, but I do like to share love and spread it about, although it's hard sometimes, we can only try our best.

I'm so pleased for you and I'm really hoping for the very best for you...

I'll be freezing my little home made soups very soon and I'm saving up my yoghurt pots to sterilise to put these in when the soup is cool and put them in my freezer draw... thinking of making some home made lollies... will look into that... love and hugs to you and everyone... xxx

Back