• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op Date!!

kerrymarie

Hey all, im new to this website and reading everything has put my mind at rest!:D Im getting a gastric bypass at SRH on 11th march and Mr Shroeder is my consultant! Is anyone else due there op around same time? xx

Hi Kerry and :welcome2: to WLS, we have quite a few people here from SRH so there will be plenty of good advice for you about the surgeon and the hospital :D Good to have you here XX

hi,

im just waiting for my date to come through for sunderland they told me i would be done in march co not long now for me.

hey welcome to wlsurgery hun - good luck with your op!

Hiya lovey and welcome to the site, congratulations on getting your date for wls. x

Hey all, im new to this website and reading everything has put my mind at rest!:D Im getting a gastric bypass at SRH on 11th march and Mr Shroeder is my consultant! Is anyone else due there op around same time? xx

hi can i just ask did they contact you or did you call the hospital?

Hi Kerry, I've been told mine will be in May unless I can get a cancellation, good luck, Karen x

hey all thanks for all well wishes! they rang me and let me know :) but they have not brought the date forward and will be getting it done 6th march! so nerve wracking but exciting! xx

Back