• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op day changed

slimmerkay

Mr Ammori's secretary has just phoned for me. Mr Ammori has asked if I can go in for op on the 11th instead of the 10th.

No problem - just one more day of the pre-op diet lol.

Got to be in for 7.30am. No time for nerves that morning then lol.

ditzeeblonde

Wow... you ok with that? I know its only a day but I'd be all psyched up for the friday!!! xx

Bev

It will be another day to build in rest Karen... it won't be long now precious xxx

yorkshirelass74

Hi Karen
that happened to me, they had overbooked the 20th so asked me to come in the day before!

yorkshirelass74

but one day is not too long, especially when you look how fast your day is coming.
xxx

thinnerangela

It must be the way of things.

Mine kept changing from the 12th to the 13th and back again - it was the 12th in the end!! of Dec.

It had already been cancelled in the October so I was relieved to get it done

Good luck it will soon be here

xxx

ladylite

I think you are being a very noble person for accepting it so well, but then again what could you say, there must of been a good reason to change.

Still at least it is only one more day.:)

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
-it's another day to get things crossed off the "to-do"list lol:)

slimmerkay

Very true Poppet. But I wouldn't have run around town like a crazy woman quite so much today had I know I had more time to get my hossie things lol.

kphorrox

hi karen my mum is having hers done on the friday so you may be pacing the ward with each other after stretching them legs.
not long now good luck

kphorrox

she has just registered with the site and seen you so you will have to pop in and say hi her name on here is charm55..... charmaine

Slimslo

As long as you have it done mate thats what matters whats a day amongst you and your newest budy

kphorrox

i have started a thread saying welcome to the site to my mum.
write a comment on it to say you are in the same weekend.

phatmomma

One days not so bad, another night snuggled up with the old man before you become a big loser xxxx