• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Absolutely Gutted!!

dottychic

I know how you feel hun, I always think that too lol., Its like.....if it can go wrong it does for me! Im sure it isnt like this really, just feels like it....Chin up hun, be strong and carry on.....dont let the *astards grind you down!! X

Kerry Jo

Aww big hugs. Lets just hope you've been over looked and you are on the list :)
I really feel for you once is bad enough but twice. Hope you get it sorted xxx

Grace

J-Mo....glad you're feeling angry......that's probably a more productive emotion right now.....

.......here's to this getting SORTED asap!

keep us posted honey.

Hugs, Charis xxx

J-Mo

Thanks everyone. I've sent an email to Kim who I believe is one of the secretaries & I'll let you know when I get some news.

I'm also going to have a look at how to contact PALS but hopefully it won't come to that. However, this has knocked my wait back by 10 weeks which means the 26 week wait even if I'm put on the list today, will be up on 26/01/2011!!

That will be 16 months since my failed gastric balloon insertion & 3 years since I attended my first seminar!!

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Thanks everyone. I've sent an email to Kim who I believe is one of the secretaries & I'll let you know when I get some news.

QUOTE]

Hi Jacci, Kim is our bariatric nurse and not a secratary, shes very helpful tho, shes gonna attend Thursdays meeting hun xxx

J-Mo

SRH

Had soak in bath & my fella has made me lovely moijto, I feel stronger & ready to keep on fighting. So I will ring Mr Small's secretary tomorrow & if I don't get the response I want/need then I'll contact PALS.

Take care everyone & thanks again for all your kind words/thoughts.

cherry

let us know how you get on huni xx

Bev

How is today going for you love? Do hope you are getting some relief... take good care xxx