• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op delayed

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Just fnally got to speak to my consultants secretary, and my op is going to be June at the earliest, and he'd told me end of March-April:(:(:(
I know it's not that far off but i'n scared to death of gaining weight:eek::eek:
on the plus side, I can get to play with my little grandaughter more before the op:D:D

hiya candie im new to the site and have noticed you are in preston also? sorry to hear of your delay :( where are you having your op? are you paying for it yourself or nhs? im going to macclesfield on the 27th april paid for by nhs. but i also have been waiting longer than i originally thought (total wait has been 20 weeks since put on list) i too was scared that i have put weight on (and i have put 5lbs on) so im desperatly trying to get rid of those pounds before my first pre-op appt next tuesday!
hope your wait isnt too much longer and like you say it gives you time to spend with your grandaughter!
x

I know it's not what you wanted to hear candie but it is a step forward chick....time will soon fly and like you say you can spend all that time with your grandaughter...xx

Sorry to hear about the delay hun. It is hard to wait I know but you can do it. Also, just a suggestion but you could let your team know that you would take a cancellation. That has worked out well for some others here, they were called in sorta last minute but got an earlier date than projected.

Best of luck to you & keep us up updated. And give that baby a snuggle from me, love babies!!!

Nic:D

Big hugs Candie... I know that the waiting is horrendous, but as you say, you can spend more time with your granddaughter and enjoy your holiday in May.

We'll get there hun xx

sorry to hear about the delay, but at least you still have a time scale to focus on and prepare for your op.
enjoy your grandaughter !

liz x

Thanks everyone and soz to sound like an impatient moo moo, but if he hadn't had said march/april I wouldn't have been as disappointed:rolleyes:
Halve me, which surgeon are you having hun?:confused:

Thanks everyone and soz to sound like an impatient moo moo, but if he hadn't had said march/april I wouldn't have been as disappointed:rolleyes:
Halve me, which surgeon are you having hun?:confused:

ive got mr brough candie, he seemed a nice enough chap! x

he is a nice chap, he was my surgeon :)

Sorry its been delayed Candie, just focus on it happening x

Sorry Candie about the delay. I know its a bit of a bummer but you can at least chill out now for a while and enjoy that adorable little grandaughter of yours. Time will fly now because you're not going to be sat waiting for the post as much. xx Gaynor xx

Back