• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Will my op get cancelled if....

kell

I dont get the cardiopulmonary exercise test done?

My op date is the 24 June and I had this exercise test done on the 20th May.

I received another appointment today to have it re done on 1st July. (The machine was playing up on the 1st test)

I phoned up to explain that my op was BEFORE the 1st of July but she couldnt have cared less to be honest, basically all she said was that she was covering as the woman who deals with appointments was now on annual leave til 15th June and I should ring back then! :eek:

Bearing in mind that these appointments are particularly hard to come across....I had to wait 8 weeks for the 20th May date.

I know that there will be NO chance of me getting an appt when I speak to her on the 15th, and I am petrified that my op date will get put back because of this!

Id hate to get in hosp for them to say they cant do the op because they've not received the test results.

I havent got any phone numbers to phone anyone to try to sort this out and to be honest, I panicing about it all now!!! :cry:

Helpppppppp!!! :sigh:

Hi hon
what a dilemma i bet you are going out of your mind i would be, first i would ring the secretary of the person doing your surgeryt and ask them about this and ask them whether they can influence this a little also ring PALS up and ask them too look in to this for you !!!

pals number should be on your hospitals website page

helen
xxxxx

Thanks for taking the time to reply Helen, Im gonna be on the phone first thing Monday!..lol.x :)

I would definately ring back and ask to speak to someone who does give a sh*t and then you may just get an appointment before your op date. This is their fault not yours so they should sort it out for you .Good luck xxGaynorxx

Thanks ladies x

Back