• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OP POSTPONED FOR A DAY...GUTTED

NatalieG

Hi to all,

Just thought id let everyone know received a phone call today an hour before I was due to go to hospital to advise my operation was cancelled and postponed due to theatre scheduling.

I was totally gutted before because I not slept for 2 days due to the nerves and now have to wait another day. I have spoke to the hospital again and they have promised no matter what I will be having my bypass tomorrow morn. So fingers crossed.

Awww hun :( Least its only for a day.

I know its easier said than done but try and chill for the day, why not pamper yourself tonight, hot bath, candles, warm n cosy and plonk yourself infront of the tv for the night with a mug of choc...or water lol :rolleyes:

Good luck for op day though :D

i sat in my gown all day nil by mouth and was sent home at 4pm on my first op date so can totally understand how hard it is fingers crossed for you for tomorow x

Feel for you Natalie,

Very difficult when you were all set to go...hang in there and keep yourself busy so that today won't drag on for you too much!

The reassurance that you will have your op tomorrow from the hospital is good!

Love Mini xxx

Oh nooo what a pain!!:mad: :sigh:But on the plus side it is only for one day ;)

I agree with Elffie...have a pampering session tonight and try to relax :cool:

Good luck for tomorrow x

It will be worth it in the end Natalie! Keep looking forwards and smiling :) xxx

One more day,hang on in there,time will fly!

It happens pet - never mind - tomorrow is definitely on and it will be fine. Bet you wont be nervous now - probably too fed up with today to worry about tomorrow! Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck for tomorrow, you'll soon be a loser xx

Good luck for tomorrow :)

xxx

That really is poop Natalie

what an anticlimax for you, this time tomorrow though, you can sit on the losers bench with the rest :)

Good luck for tomorrow

Xx

Look at it another way at least you have another night in your own bed and surrounded by those things that make you happy they could have had you in still and been in hospital an a extra night which is not nice. Keep yourself busy and do something for you maybe a bubble bath or just to sit and chill in the comfort of your own home and watch a movie. It could be worse it could have been postponed for another month. Keep your chin up and let us know how things go. x

Sorry to hear your news, but at least its only one day. As others have said, try to have a good evening so that you are fighting form for tomorrow xx

OMG:eek: you poor thing, I realy feel for you love! I would have been :cry: all day. But hey!!! look on the bright side this time tomoz you will be all done and dusted. There is a couple of peeps had theres cancelled and didnt get theres done upto a month later so at least it was only one day Eh! Keep your chin up chick not too long. Hugs & Kisses Gail.xxxx

Pain in the bum hun...(oooh I rhymed!) but like Gail said...other ppl have it cancelled and have to wait months, so its not all bad! Have a chilled out day, hot bubble bath and I bet you will sleep like a baby tonight (fingers crossed)
Keep us/me posted! Thinking of you

Sally xx

Back