• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op on sunday!! 15/9/2013

danni776

Hello this is only the second time ive posted but thought I would share..
So I've got my op date 15/9/2013.
on my pre op milk diet and really struggling, the days are so slow!! this is day 4 and been throwing up all morning, still feeling abit groggy. Got a fridge full of slim fast and the thought is just turning my stomach, and to top it all off I haven't lost any weight what so ever! :cry:

but hey ho only 5 days to go, really feel for you guys that has had to do this 2weeks+

hope everyone is feeling good today :)

Ohhhhhhhh not long to go, good luck xx

its not about losing weight at this point it's to prepare you liver for surgery and to be in the best place possible for it, day 4 of this diet (day 3 into day 4 and day 4) tends to be where the yucky feelings kick in for many people, hang in there.

Are you able to stomach normal milk? I don't do shake as they are vile but I may help if you can't face the shakes? Even maybe as a milky coffee perhaps.

Thanks Kat. Yeh can stomach normal milk more so then the shakes they really are vile!! Lol x

Op all done. Wanted to go home but they are keeping me in. Pain is manageable quite surprised thought it was going to hurt a lot more. Finally I'm in the losers bench yay!! :D

Glad all went well :)

Congrats on making the losers bench :)

hello everyone,
im doing fine hardly any pain at all which is great!
get to go on mushy food on sunday which will be even better. but im not hungry I just want something I can chew on, if that makes sense lol.

lost 12lbs on sunday which im thrilled about, but got on the scales today and says ive put on 3lbs :sigh::confused::cry: I realy don't know why cause im doing the exact same as I was doing last week, so this has confused me but im still going to carry on what im doing and see what the scales say sunday... wish me luck :p

hope everyone is well and happy loosing!! :) xx

Back