• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band being done 2nd of august 2013 and im nervous as hell

Gregorsneddon

Im having my band fitted in less than 2 weeks and im feeling pretty nervous. I have been reading alot of the stories online and they give me great hope that I can lose the 9 stone that I need to lose. I know its going to be a long journey but I know this is my last chance. I really hope I dont screw this up. Wish me luck for when my journey begins on august 2nd 2013.

i`m having my band the same day as you! Starting to feel nervous now too and just want it over with x

i dd post on your other thread on the intro board, but just wanted to say good luck once again :)

It normal to feel a little nervous, but it will be the best thing u every did it was for me

I wish u all the best and can't wait to read ur story x x

Lisa x x

Im having my band fitted in less than 2 weeks and im feeling pretty nervous. I have been reading alot of the stories online and they give me great hope that I can lose the 9 stone that I need to lose. I know its going to be a long journey but I know this is my last chance. I really hope I dont screw this up. Wish me luck for when my journey begins on august 2nd 2013.

Im the 1st where are u getting it done?

Good luck for 1st and 2nd august ops :)

Good luck guys xx

Hey mac!

I'm guessing it should be all over with now? I hope your surgery went smoothly and your not in too much pain!! :

Yeap all done and dusted just feeling a little groggy/tired but all sounds ok great surgeon and staff here

Back