• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shingles....pre op postponed for a week

mazza141180

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Hi all,

Was due for my pre op this Friday but was diagnosed with shingles 2 days ago. Have contacted the hospital and they've changed it to the 13th. I'm stressing a little as feel really quite poorly with the pain etc and am barely moving from the sofa. Am keeping an eye on my cal intake but just panicking in case I don't lose before my next appointment :-(

Xx

Hi Mazza, sorry to hear about the shingles and the postponed appointment. My other half has had shingles and I know they make you feel very poorly. Hope your feeling better soon (it could be worse this could have happened the week after your surgery). Take care.

Aww hun hope you get better soon xx

Aw hon, you poor thing. Hope you get better soon. x x x

Postponed a further week due to it being a bad case of shingles. Managed to sit through a 2 hr diet seminar today. Found out will be on milk diet for 3-6 wks. Apparently the higher the bmi the longer you're on it so looks like at least a month on milk for me :( hope I will be able to do it!
Met 2 ladies at the seminar, gave one of them details about this forum so hopefully she'll be along soon.
Nervous, excited and still poorly xxx

Back