• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation date arrived

theoldbearshome

Hello everyone. This is my first visit to WLS. I live near Maidstone, Kent. So anyone near me feel free to get in touch.
I have received a date for my op - 18th April @ the Chelsea & Westminster. I am having the Bypass. And, I am now getting really scared!!!
Did anyone else feel this way?:wave_cry:

yes, i wouldnt like to speak for anyone else on here, but i am sure there are plenty of people out there that were scared and nervous...i was petrified when i had my last two...but my want and my need to have the surgery was greater..... i hope you are feeling abit more at ease this week, and good luck with your surgery xx

I think the majority of us had nerves and doubts...it's perfectly naturalx
Congrats on getting your date for your bypass and I wish you every success with your WLS journey x

Hi there,

Well I was certainly nervous and scared,
Infact I cried on my bed in the theatre.
But those tears was so worth how I'm feeling now.
I'm living my life now and feel great x
Good luck x

Hi there I am at C&W too. Glad you have the date. I am under Thompson not Bononami but they are all the same skillwise I think

Aww Bless... we are all very much in the same state pre op precious and don't feel alone... we are at your side and here if we are able to help you in any way no matter how small it may be... sending a humungous hug and loads of love for your journey xxx

Welcome to the forum :D Dont be scared it will be the start of a new life or you! Nerves are a normal part of the process but if you try and focus on all the positive aspects of what can be achieved from the surgery it might help :D XX

Back