• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation tomorrow

woo5001

Well everyone my time has come without nerves up until now that is and I'm feeling a whole mixture of emotions phew and breathe lol, I'm really excited and trying not to think about things going wrong so why does it keep coming back to me ?? Am I normal?? Having lots of hugs today with my boys love them so much. Now to stop being soppy my life will begin tomorrow it's onwards and upwards from hereon thanks for listening to the ramblings lol hugs xxxxx

Good luck for 2moz Hun ull be fine :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

good luck for tomorrow

sending big hugs and good luck and take care with your recovery xxx

Big hugs to ya..your gonna be just fine xx

hi woo,
not having my op for three weeks n i am having more n more of these kind of thoughts and feelings so no, you are not on your own my love.
i'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow. i wish you loadsa luck and please keep posting your journey on here for all of us pre-oppers to read.
thanks
jan xx

Fantastic - I'm a week post op and if I had the choice I would do it again, your new life starts tomorrow xxx

woohoo woo!!! you'll be fine honey :) wishing you a very speedy recovery :) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow...only natural to be nervous...remember you are going to be in very good safe hands and the benefits for you and the kids is unmeasurable right now.....you will see its the best thing you ever could have done!!

Aw thank you all for your lovely wishes and kind words ooooooooo I'm welling up again mwah to everyone xxx

Best wishes for tomorrow and the rest of your new life xxx

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, and to the start of your journey to the new you x x

Good luck for tomorrow ;-)
Just chill and get through tonight. It's perfectly normal to be frightened. I certainly was!
From tomorrow look forward to your new life :) all I can say is I've never looked back!
I'm sure you'll be fine xxx

Sounds perfectly normal to me - you'll be fine and on the losers bench in no time hun x

Back