• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation tomorrow

Great news well dun happy healing x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad it all went well, rest and recovery now

Sharon x x

glad everything went well

Wooohoo your on your way xxxxx

that's it now only downwards from here :) best of luck with everything xx

Glad op went well

genevive57 said:
hi woo,
not having my op for three weeks n i am having more n more of these kind of thoughts and feelings so no, you are not on your own my love.
i'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow. i wish you loadsa luck and please keep posting your journey on here for all of us pre-oppers to read.
thanks
jan xx

Just to let you know you are gonna be fine

genevive57 said:
hi woo,
not having my op for three weeks n i am having more n more of these kind of thoughts and feelings so no, you are not on your own my love.
i'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow. i wish you loadsa luck and please keep posting your journey on here for all of us pre-oppers to read.
thanks
jan xx

Just to let you know you are going to be fine I had one night in hospital and when I went home I was a little sore not anything like I imagined it would be from day 4 haven't had anything for pain I honestly feel absolutely fantastic I am already able to do things I've not been able to in a long while also I took the plunge and went to boots for a weigh in and in just over two weeks have lost 16lb so I am really pleased, I wish you well for your op and just hope you will get a little reassurance from my ramblings lol when is your op please let me know and I will be thinking of you xxx

Back