• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

little bit of advice please

beccasd

Hi everyone, im new to this forum and im after a bit of advice. I finally made the decision to go for surgery at the begining of this year i was referred by my GP in july to sunderland royal hospital, i went to the seminar in september and have my first consultation with the dietician on friday, i was just wondering what to expect from this appointment and what sort of time frame im looking at from the first seminar to the actual surgery and also if because i was accepted to the seminar does that mean ive been accepted for funding. Any comments from others who have had surgery at SRH would be greatfully received.

Thanks
Becca x

Oh Just wanted to say Hi and good luck on your journey..
Im sure someone will be along real soon to help you with that info you need

Im only a newbie bander and went private so don't feel able to help you yet
xxxxxxxx

Hi thanks for the welcome i think somehow i managed to post twice and someone whos had the surgery done at the same hospital has replied on that post. At the moment im enjoying having a little read through all the posts and cant wait to be on the other side of the op. Xx

hello, your in a great place

Back