• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ouch help

Janeywanttoloosealot

hiya everyone, well just passed my 2nd year surgeryversary no problems well major at anyrate but since yesterday i am having terrible stomach cramps not got diarreoha or constipated just feels like severe wind pains, it is so painful, anybody had this or no of anybody that has. janey :cry::cry:

I know theres lots of tummy bugs going around but they are usually sickness and the runs, hope you are not starting with one of those...wind might be a possibility too. I wouldnt leave it too long though before you get in touch with your team if it carries on (HUG) XX

Jane, there is a whole lot of stomach type and gastric bugs going around, I've had something for a week now and it's easing, I was at the hospital on Friday and it was nothing to do with the bypass but they said we still pick up bugs as we would have done.

If in doubt get it medically checked.

Love and hugs xxx

Hope you feel better soon!

Did you have any chicken the weekend both my daughter and my neighbour had chicken this week end and have all had food poisoning (not even had contact with each other or eaten in the same place)
We all live near you (Cradley Heath and Rowley Regis)only a hill separates us

Hope you feel better soon

Wendy, that is interesting, I ate a prepared low fat chicken kurma, which made me very poorly for a few days... and it's turned me off for life to be honest... thanks for raising this...

Hope you are feeling much better today Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

Hope you are feeling better Janey... love and hugs Angel xxx

Hiya,

Thanks everyone for keeping me in your thoughts thanks to Buscapan i am feeling a little better but never had anything like that before. Even know iof i walk to much it feels like stitch. Motions are ok a little windier than ever i was wondering if as you know i posted on another thread how they had cancelled my plastics surgery and took me straight of the antio depressants i was on that this may have caused it. Anyway no sickness still a sawness and slight stitch strange. :confused::confused::confused:

Back