• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Our friend Penguina

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Hi all,

I have received an e mail from Trisha, she wanted me to say hi to everyone and thank you all for your kind wishes for her return. She hopes to be back online again soon. Her weight loss has been steady and the/our surgeon is pleased with her progress

She was very interested to hear how everyone was getting on and pleased about all the successes out there.

When she contacts me again I will let you know

Hi Sarah :) I too had an email from Tricia on Sunday & told her we miss her. Hope she is back with us soon :) Sending you much love, Tricia xxx :)

Hi all,

I have received an e mail from Trisha, she wanted me to say hi to everyone and thank you all for your kind wishes for her return. She hopes to be back online again soon. Her weight loss has been steady and the/our surgeon is pleased with her progress

She was very interested to hear how everyone was getting on and pleased about all the successes out there.

When she contacts me again I will let you know

Hi Sarah :) I too had an email from Tricia on Sunday & told her we miss her. Hope she is back with us soon :) Sending you much love, Tricia xxx :)

Me too girls sorry I have been that busy I forgot to pass on her love to everyone.:eek:
She is now down from 18 stone to 11 stone 11lbs and has lost 10" on her back size of her bra :eek:

I am also hoping she will be back to posting soon

Me too girls sorry I have been that busy I forgot to pass on her love to everyone.:eek:
She is now down from 18 stone to 11 stone 11lbs and has lost 10" on her back size of her bra :eek:

I am also hoping she will be back to posting soon

Jebus, it only seems like 5 min ago that she had her surgery!! Over 6 stone in how long??:eek: I'm possibly gonna have the same surgeon as Trish, so i am very interested!

Jebus, it only seems like 5 min ago that she had her surgery!! Over 6 stone in how long??:eek: I'm possibly gonna have the same surgeon as Trish, so i am very interested!

Tricia had her op in August but has had a lot of personal trauma that will have contributed to her loss. Hopefully she is on the mend now & will be back posting soon xxx :)

Tricia had her op in August but has had a lot of personal trauma that will have contributed to her loss. Hopefully she is on the mend now & will be back posting soon xxx :)

Ah yes, i remember she has been through a lot poor love. Hope life is getting better for her? Is she still separated? xx

Send her my love plz and a huge well done on a great loss !!!!

thanks sarah, send her my love :) xxx

Oh Wow, what an amazing loss, it only feels like a few weeks ago when she was done and all her troubles began. I wish her the best of luck and look forward to her return. x

Hope her life gets better for her soon xxx Thank you for the update :) xxx

Back