• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

out of hospital yay

alishalynn

Well Tuesday was my gastric bypass and today I came home from the hospital... doing okay so far had a rough trip home in the car... it was an hour and a half and not pleasurable. My tummy is really sore it amazes me how much trouble I am having doing simple things like I can't bend over.. or getting out of bed can be rough... I hope it gets better soon I'm trying to be mobile but the pain is worse when I stand.. other then that everything went well lost 13 pounds on the 10 day liquid pre op.... hope to see lots more coming off soon :)

Hope you recover quickly.. I get mine on the 16 & I'm pooping my pants it's nice to hear your getting on well x

glad your home ,fingers crossed things get better soon for you ,will be following your next few weeks,as mines on the 6th, and hoping your wls journey brings you all you hope for,good luck x

Well done so far and glad you are home safe and sound. With luck the discomfort will ease quickly and you will soon be back on your feet feeling 100% better.

well done...!!!

now you're home you will find you will get stronger each day ... and each day will get easier...

just be patient!! ;) and dont over do it.... x

Good to read you're home and on the way to recovery. Take it easy and enjoy the start of your new lifestyle. X

Glad your home, take it easy, be me soon :) xx

Pleased it all went well.xx

Great news woke up this morning and feeling better already... I'm 4 days post op. I mainly stay in bed with my legs elevated i get up and do a few laps around the house every couple hours.. One of my stitches burns when i get up and down i think because it's positioned in one of my roles lol.. When i get up it stretches and burns... Also when i get up i get a weird dropping sensation in my stomach. The stomach brace helps this be a little less overwhelming but all in all i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hoping i'm almost back to normal soon :)

Congrats on getting the surgery, and I'm sure you'll get better as the days go on :) I'm getting my bypass on the 21st and my car journey home is 1hr 30mins too haha. Oh well better bring a pillow!

glad the surgery went well...just make sure you dont overdo it...hope you feel back to normal soon xxxx

Back