• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Move over darlings .....

BeaBea

Hello everyone, just popped on to say that I am home and feeling really quite okay. Had my surgery Monday and my lovely son bought me home yesterday.

I do feel quite weary and have slept a lot but I decided just to let it flow ... bearing in mind I do have to keep mobilising as much as I can. Many many thanks for all your kind wishes.

Dear Bev I took the wrong mobile charger into hospital so when my phone ran out I realised I didn't have any numbers written down.

I saw Karen Mee come back from her surgery and yesterday morning before I left, I saw her again, she was tired but mobilising really well. I will write more details soon ... take care ya'll xxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Bev
Hi Beth.... great to see you posting Angel...

It was fantastic to hear your voice after the surgery and I could have cried when the phone call ended... thankyou so much for ringing me...

Brilliant to hear from you today and Karen sounded in good spirits too yesterday...

I'm thrilled for you both and it's great to see you both through to the Losers Bench.

Loving hugs and look forward to walking hand in hand on your journey.

xxx

Welcome home Bea, you're doing the right thing by listening to your body :) x

Welcome home hun, take care and rest well and all will be fine.

welcome home. glad to hear all went well x

Hi beth how are you feeling hunny hope your well. I finally got off all the drips and stuff yesterday just before they let me home im feeling pretty good today still a bit windy only a small amount of pain but other than than im feeling good.

Thinking of you too Beth... sending a gentle loving hug and loads of love as always Angel xxx

Hi everyone thank you for your kind words. I'm feeling pretty good really, almost afraid to say it. Never seem to stop drinking something or other and feel that the massive amount of pills I have to take in the morning must fill my pouchy all by themselves. At least as of today I am glad to say that all systems are working what a relief.

Don't know about you Karen but my tummy is a picture of blue and purple. I've been moisturising it well like my practice nurse said ... amazing that simply glue holds it so well together. Take care you all xxxxx

Im so pleased you are doing well, I didnt have any bruising atall! I couldnt see the glue and wondered how the hell it was staying together lol.....the only bruises I had was from the clexane jabs! Keep up the good work......the only way is down now ;) XX

Thinking of you Beth and sending a loving hug and take good care.... keep warm and snug Angel xxx

Back