• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

18 days out

lurve2laugh

hi all well im nearly 18 days out and feel super dont even feel like i had surgery went to london today with my family walked for a good 12 hrs just came home now and still loads of energy. i'm on semi puree food as im able to eat a little normal food as i chew very well and havent had any trouble with meat or eggs or rice im going to ring the dietian on monday as im a little worried that i might have started to soon not that ive had problems or that just want to see if she wants me to go on puree all the time but then those time lines are only guidence as you can progress once you feel ok to. and could anyone tell me if its normal that i havent lost any weight in over the past week? thats starting to worry me for what im eating and doing it should be falling of me. here is a sample menu b/f half an egg or half wheatabix lunch 8 teaspoons of homemade soup like veg or lentil or 4 small folks of poached chicken then tea homemade turkey mince spag bol from scratch or veg mash gravy or fish and thats is it im drinking loads and running round after my kids and going for walks everyday can anyone help me or point me in the right direction on what im doing wrong.

Your doing fine Tina. Our bodies just play silly wotsits with us. Aim for protein as much as you can and you won't go far wrong. You sound like your rocking your bypass. Am looking forward to catching up with you at the Bath meet, just hope i recognise you lol...

We'll have to buy a pink carnation lol xx

thanks julie can't wait to meet up to just remind me when it is and ill write it down as im shocking at remembering dates lol x

28 September Tina x

Back