• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ovaltine

Laaux

Hi Guys,

I've been on the quest to find something warm to drink that I actually like. I don't do coffee or tea really.

I'm 3 weeks out today and I love ovaltine, I've purchased the ovaltine light and I am only going to have 2 teaspoons mixed with hot water but then it suddenly dawned on me.. Am I okay to have this?

It's packed full of vitamins but I just want to check as I don't want to risk damaging my new stomach in any way or being sick!

Someone help please!

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I've been on the quest to find something warm to drink that I actually like. I don't do coffee or tea really.

I'm 3 weeks out today and I love ovaltine, I've purchased the ovaltine light and I am only going to have 2 teaspoons mixed with hot water but then it suddenly dawned on me.. Am I okay to have this?

It's packed full of vitamins but I just want to check as I don't want to risk damaging my new stomach in any way or being sick!

Someone help please!

Thanks
Hi LJ yes this is fine along with Horlicks light and also Cadburys hi lights I'm struggling st the minute just end up throwing stuff away just not in the mood for things but I have found a Horlicks does the trick just before bed xx

I was recommended Horlicks Light by my dietitian (and Ovaltime is similar.). Drink buckets of it and it helps to keep my calcium levels up, as well as all the other good vits in it. Enjoy.

Hi LJ yes this is fine along with Horlicks light and also Cadburys hi lights I'm struggling st the minute just end up throwing stuff away just not in the mood for things but I have found a Horlicks does the trick just before bed xx

Fab thanks Jojo! :) I only managed a few mouthfuls of it last night but I will give it a go again! I just miss a warm drink when the nights are chilly, rest of the time I stick with plain water. How are you doing? Xx

I was recommended Horlicks Light by my dietitian (and Ovaltime is similar.). Drink buckets of it and it helps to keep my calcium levels up, as well as all the other good vits in it. Enjoy.

Fab thank you Sam! :) X

Fab thanks Jojo! :) I only managed a few mouthfuls of it last night but I will give it a go again! I just miss a warm drink when the nights are chilly, rest of the time I stick with plain water. How are you doing? Xx
I'm ok I started on puréed today omg baked beans grated cheese with Worcester sauce blitzed beautiful only managed 2spoonfuls but it was heaven I'm 16lb down from surgery 30lb total since pre op scales didn't move for a few days last week but I got through it without being too hard on myself lol I'm feeling really good only regret is I didn't do this earlier ;)xx

I'm ok I started on puréed today omg baked beans grated cheese with Worcester sauce blitzed beautiful only managed 2spoonfuls but it was heaven I'm 16lb down from surgery 30lb total since pre op scales didn't move for a few days last week but I got through it without being too hard on myself lol I'm feeling really good only regret is I didn't do this earlier ;)xx

Yummy!! I'm on the puréed stage too but I'm hating it lol pureed food just makes me gag. I've tried a few different things though, I suppose it's better than liquids. Just can't wait for normal foods again! Wow that weight loss is fantastic!! :) Well done you xx

Back