• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

over 2 stone gone...!

jema

:thankyou::thankyou:​
Good morning to all you lovely people. I am leaving you this post to thank you all for your support and motivation. I am following my own weight loss plan in preparation for my surgery, whenever it may be, and have managed to stick to it for the last 8 weeks. Today I weighed in with a loss of 5lbs this week, bringing me to a grand loss of 2stone 1lb :character00238:
I can't tell you how happy I feel, mainly because, for the first time, I feel like I can carry this on forever. My 'diets' usually last a month or so with me having the odd weekend off and the most I've ever lost before is about a 1 1/2stone. I think I've gone from a size 24/26 to (almost) 22. 20 stone 8lbs to 18 stone 7lbs. I'm buzzing.....:happy036:​

I believe I've managed this by coming on this site and reading the advice and stories of motivation, so thank you all. Give yourselves a pat on the back from me. :grouphugg:​

Well done, how far are you on your road to surgery?

lindy62

Thanks to you all.

I am on the waiting list for endoscopy, and expect my surgery within the next 9 months. It's been about 17 months since I was referred, and I wish I could have done this then and maybe I wouldn't need the op...... Anyway, I'm loving the new me and I've still loads to lose, so I can't imagine what I'll feel like when it's all gone!

Well done, we might support you but you have been doing all the hard work - big pat on YOUR back:)

Back