• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Motivation needed?...

Rachel89

Rachel89 said:
Im in need of some MAJOR motivation please?... I have recieved 2 letters, 1 on 9th may to go get weighed and to assumingly be put on the waiting list for surgery. (bypass) the other for beginning of august to see the surgeon... Why would they said that? If they dont even no if ill be getting the surgery.... Im terrified i wont reach my weight loss target, i lost half a stone and already put 3lbs back on due to my contraceptive injection... Sick of my life, only got like 5 weeks :'(

Please keep going. You will get there. You have acheive some weightloss before so it is possible.

I too was concern that they would cancel my op and funding because I had gain a small amount of weight (about 2 kg) , but it wasn't the case. Although I would encourage you as much as possible to stick with healthy eating and move about a bit more.

All the best, it is good that you are recognising that things are slipping early on, than later.

Regards

I go swimming, i walk about 8-9 miles a week! Thats why im so disheartened, it just doesnt seem to want to happen x

Back