• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 STONE GONE!

MissCupcake

Hi All,

Long time no post, I've been busy busy, however thought I would drop by and tell you all that I'VE LOST 1 STONE' :)

Today is exactly 5 weeks post surgery for me and I have lost exactly 14lbs. I had my first fill today as well so hopefully things will keep going down.

This means an overall loss of 2 stone since I started dieting back in September.

For the first time in ages I am under 200lbs and the 13's are in sight.

:) :) :)

well done keep up the good work :D

nice one! well done cc :) xxx

well done cupcake xxx

Great news well dun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well Done xx

Hi All,

Long time no post, I've been busy busy, however thought I would drop by and tell you all that I'VE LOST 1 STONE' :)

Today is exactly 5 weeks post surgery for me and I have lost exactly 14lbs. I had my first fill today as well so hopefully things will keep going down.

This means an overall loss of 2 stone since I started dieting back in September.

For the first time in ages I am under 200lbs and the 13's are in sight.

:) :) :)

Well done - doesnt it feel good when we can push people up the loosers bench -xx

Fantastic !!! it will be soooo great when you hit the13's so keep going hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry miss cupcake only seen this. Congrats it is an amazing achievement . Keep going xxx

welldone-2.gif

Back