• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Over 8 and a half stone done.

witchingmoon

I am just under a week away from 6 months out of my op. So I did a photo and am amazed how far I have come. I am over 8stone lighter and a wheel chair less :D
x

Attachments

• 8stone pluss gone.jpg
    8stone pluss gone.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,300
You look absolutely fantastic - well done xx

well done girl you have done brill, bet you love to look in the mirrow now, I know i have to keep checking its still me

witchingmoon said:
I am just under a week away from 6 months out of my op. So I did a photo and am amazed how far I have come. I am over 8stone lighter and a wheel chair less :D
x

Well done a great feeling I'm just hit the 10 stone. 10 pounds Was 27 stone 7 pounds now I'm 16 stone 10 pounds I'm 6 months as well lost 2 stone before op and 8 stone 10 pound after op I'm having knee replacement in next few weeks then full steam a head after that .keep it up well done again

image-2992411225.jpg

image-961281275.jpg

thats brilliant i have 11 days till my op and i am so happy to see such positive results for people

stubad said:
thats brilliant i have 11 days till my op and i am so happy to see such positive results for people

I wish I did years ago feel great and healthy good luck with op

Wow, look at you! You look incredible. You are a real inspiration because I use a wheelchair too and would love to see the back of it. In just 6 months too. Well done :) x

You look fab, Vikki, and you must be enjoying the freedom and mobility so much more !!!

I think a lot of our friends and family and acquaintances think we have WLS to just look better lol... If only the realized how being so overweight can affect our day to day lives, seeing your post is so wonderful, to know you are now able to mobilise freely must be one of the best feelings in the world, well done Vicky xxx

well done and you look like a different person keep up the good work

Looking great Vikki, hope it isn't too long before you need wheels of another sort! witching moon to bewitching mum x

Amazing, you look really good for it. You were obviously a pretty girl before, now you look so confident.

Looking great Vikki, hope it isn't too long before you need wheels of another sort! witching moon to bewitching mum x

I hope so hun x

Thank you all I feel so good not to have to use the chair and crutches. I feel like a new person and I am so happy to have been given this wonderful gift of a new life x

Back