• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im So Excited

vanilla-cupcake

:bliss: I lost 6lb this week :bliss:

:bliss:
I couldn't believe it when I weighed myself this morning :stickdance:, I thought it might only be a lb or 2 cos things will most likely be slowing down but I was in shock when it said 6 bloody lb woooooohoooooo :party0011:

I am the happiest girl alive and having this surgery is one of the best things I have ever done :wee:

Phil told me last night that he was just sitting looking at me in his mums at how gorgeous I am and that the weight is just falling off me :bananalove:

I was so excited I just had to tell you lot:banana dancer:

:greenapple:Thats so nice , im so pleased your doing so well. Seven weeks and 27ib down thats ace:greenapple:

Kate that is fantastic you should be real proud of yourself. Keep up the good work hun.

What a lovely thing for your guy to say, well done you.

xx

well done on the numbers, and it's a great feeling when people tell you you're looking HOT HOT HOT!! enjoy the attention!! :D

well done 6lbs keep up the good work just out of interes how many fills have yo had and how much saline is in your band thanks!!! xx

well done 6lbs keep up the good work just out of interes how many fills have yo had and how much saline is in your band thanks!!! xx

Hi, I have had 1 fill (2 weeks ago), 3ml in a 10ml band, I dont have any restriction at all so its bloody hard work trying to eat small portions when im still hungry but I am determined not to put any weight on so I just have to deal with the hunger :sigh: I dont eat of a tea plate, I eat of a childs plate so my portions are probably a bit bigger than what they should be but I wont starve myself with tiny portions just yet as that would be stupid. I have also treated myself to soft noodles and curry sauce from the chinese :eek: (I have made my own too) so i dont feel like im completely depriving myself :) and it has been absolutely delicious, im not recommending people do that, it just works for me and I wanted a treat!

Well done Wannabe. Great weight loss. I was really interested to read that you too have no restriction after your 1st fill. I was feeling a bit worried as I don't go back to the clinic until September. I can ring a bring that forward I hope. Anyway really well done.

Well done that is fantastic!! I know how hard it is when you don't have restriction. It actually takes a while before the band is right for you and take over. Until then it is will power. Well done also for been able to stay off the scales and weigh weekly. I wish I could do that but I have to weigh myself every day. So I don't get the lovely surprises like a 6lb drop!! You must feel on top of the world.

Well done that is fantastic!! I know how hard it is when you don't have restriction. It actually takes a while before the band is right for you and take over. Until then it is will power. Well done also for been able to stay off the scales and weigh weekly. I wish I could do that but I have to weigh myself every day. So I don't get the lovely surprises like a 6lb drop!! You must feel on top of the world.

I know what you mean Sue, the scales are there so you just want to jump on, i've actually lost 7lb since last Friday, I weighed myself on Monday and had lost 1 lb and then jumped on this morning which was my proper weigh in day and have lost another 6lb so im well chuffed, Friday is my weigh day. I use the wii fit to weigh myself, I dont have scales in the house

hmm now are you happy or something ??:rolleyes:

LOL big congrats hun, you're doing brillinatly. And good on your hubby saying that, bless him. Hope mine says that one day..:p

Seeing as its so miserable over there get ye brightest clothes on and go see the kids ! mind you if your wardrobe is anythign like mine the brightest colours I have is either dark blue jeans or black clothes lol :D

Well done that's just great.............Such a wonderful feeling when you see the weight coming off:D :D :D

Back