• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oxford Radcliffe advice please =)

Carolined

well a few months on and lots and I mean LOTS of fighting later- I have passed the criteria for Oxford Radcliffe Hospital YIPPIIIIE!!
So, according to my practice manager I need to wait for a letter to invite me to a group meeting with other proposed patients, Then another appointment will be sent so I can have a consultation with the surgeon.

Anyone else been at this stage?

Anyone know this Hospital? Good reputation, waiting list times?

How long does it take to get the invite to the meeting?

the wait is killing me haha

I think my postman is getting fed up with me asking him if he has any extra post haha

The surgery is actually done at the Oxford Churchill hospital by Mr Sgromo and his team. PrIvate patients are done at the Manor hospital in Oxford. All three hospitals are very close to each other. And tbh you couldn't be in much better hands, they have a great team and plenty of support both by the team and the associated patient support group. As for waiting times as far as I know it's quite short, I was approved for my op at the beginning of the year and by June I had it done, so you shouldn't be waiting long I would guess.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I got my first date today =D a small discussion group, then after that its the appointment with the team. Tomorrow I am seeing my GP to get a sleep apnoea test as the nurse at the Churchill has advised me it could speed things up. Starting to feel real!

Back