• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oxo and milk ?

Bling Babe

just wondering if anyone has tried lamb oxo with milk ?? I often have chicken oxo with milk... Mmmm just like chicken soup, wondering if the lamb with milk would taste like lamb gravy....Mmmm yummy :rolleyes:

Bling Babe

Hi
No I haven't, it's something I really must do, I'm on the re-feed diet but have tonight had NAS jelly and chicken OXO in hot milk......because I was missing it Seriously I really enjoy them both

Bling Babe

Ah thank you, the milk diet really done it for me, I didn't find that to difficult as there were no choices, now I'm eating again I do struggle but I simply cannot put that weight back on, whereabouts are you on you journey? The re-feed at L and D consists of 200 Valerie breakfast, 300 lunch and 400 dinner plus 1 pint semi skimmed milk, it is important to include plenty of protein, it's not to bad really although I haven't been very disciplined this week x

vicky jenkins

Ah thank you, the milk diet really done it for me, I didn't find that to difficult as there were no choices, now I'm eating again I do struggle but I simply cannot put that weight back on, whereabouts are you on you journey? The re-feed at L and D consists of 200 Valerie breakfast, 300 lunch and 400 dinner plus 1 pint semi skimmed milk, it is important to include plenty of protein, it's not to bad really although I haven't been very disciplined this week x
I had my first appointment on 19 th sept, I saw a doctor and dietician at the hospital, advised to lose 5% which is 1st 1lb, was told if I attended all the appointments and met the weight loss targets I could be referred for surgery in 6 months which would be march, my 2nd appointment was on 24th October but was cancelled as dietician was off sick, he has previously told me to have 2 meal replacement shakes , one for breakfast and one for lunch, and a normal dinner with half a plate of veg 1/4 carbs and 1/4 protein, then they gave me the oralist tablets, I stick to plan most of the time, I'd like to get 2 stone off by beginning of January as I'm away on holiday for 3 weeks in January and losing 2 stone before will give me a bit of leeway. I won't be able to use oralist while away but will start again when I get back if that is what they want.