• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OXO

ItsmePaula

Dear all Happy Hump day!!

A little question from me. I'm on the liver shrinking diet and I have chosen between milk and shakes. It says I can have any sugar free drinks. Does this include things like bovril or oxo etc??

Thank you

Paula

Dear all Happy Hump day!!

A little question from me. I'm on the liver shrinking diet and I have chosen between milk and shakes. It says I can have any sugar free drinks. Does this include things like bovril or oxo etc??

Thank you

Paula

Hi there.
I was allowed 2 salty drink a day and had beef oxo each time. I assume it depends on your weight as to how many cubes they allow each day. Good luck on it!!

SJ x

I wasn't allowed any salty drinks, just NAS squash and the milk and yoghurt. Using the milk from the allowance in my tea and coffee. I craved salty savoury things so wasn't a happy bunny :(

I had Bovril but was given no guidelines on how much. Found I only wanted one a day but it stopped the salty craving. Unless you have exceedingly high blood pressure I cannot see a reason not to have it as lots of people have OXO, Bovril or Marmite.

Back